Monarch Valley Whitetails’ lodge is available for any occasion.
Monarch Valley Whitetails (MVW) is a premier whitetail hunting destination in the Midwest. When we’re not booked for hunting, you can rent our lodge for weddings, parties, reunions, seminars, meetings, retreats, and more! Your family, friends, club, or employees will be well accommodated here.
Our lodge was recently remodeled with top-notch accommodations while retaining its original structure from a 1922 Midwestern barn. This charmingly rustic destination is far removed from city hustles but you’ll still be comfortable and well-connected with our many amenities.
The lodge at Monarch Valley Whitetails has two sections, an upper and a lower level. The upper level contains MVW’s living quarters while the lower level is has ample open space for meetings and events. Here is a breakdown of what each level offers:
- 3000+ square feet of living space
- 5 bedrooms, each with private bathrooms and 2 beds
- Large furnished kitchen
- Dining area
- Family room with a 60″ TV and wood burning fireplace
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Central air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Outdoor gas-grill
- 3000+ square feet of meeting/event space
- Conference room
- Recreation room
- Indoor wood fireplace
- Plenty of tables and equipment needed to prepare food and keep it warm
- Large, covered porch for with an outdoor grill
- Exceptional, large outdoor fireplace that seats dozens of people
- Large parking area that is RV accessible
- Miles of country roads and trails great for biking, snow showing, and cross country skiing
Days at our lodge are adventurous and beautiful; the nights are quiet with a star-filled sky free of light pollution. With over 500 acres of mixed hardwood forest and farm land surrounding the lodge, you’ll enjoy nature only found in the purest parts of the Midwest. Camping, hiking, wildlife photography, catch and release fishing, and bird watching are among the many activities you’ll be able to wander from the lodge for.
- We are located 5 miles from Blair, WI and 40 miles to both LaCrosse, WI and Eau Claire, WI.
Upper Level (Living Area)
- $195.00 per bedroom double occupancy, per night
- A minimum of 2 people for 2 nights is required
Lower Level (Meeting/Event Space)
- $250.00 per day
Combination Rental (Upper and Lower Levels)
- $800.00 per day
If you rent 4 bedrooms, you’ll get the 5th room free of charge. The lower level is complimentary if you rent 4 bedrooms or more, if available.
* Reservations are required. The prices listed do not reflect sales tax.
Contact us for more information.